Senior Mobile Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: Los Angeles, United States
Square is looking for an experienced Mobile App Marketing Manager to lead our efforts in driving new user growth through Paid Mobile channels for our global campaigns. You will manage performance of all Paid Mobile campaigns across Google (Universal App Campaign) and Apple Search Ads for our core payments business and SaaS products. You will inform strategy and execute $XXM campaigns for each geo and increasing efficiency through optimizations and testing.
- Own US and International Mobile App Marketing strategy, planning, and execution
- Develop and deliver marketing experiments and programs to drive mobile app conversions and revenue through Google UAC and Apple Search Ads
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations such as improving campaign structure and targeting, search query mining, keyword expansion, and improvement of bid management processes
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and obtain insights on strategy and performance
- Review campaign performance and make decisions on budget allocation and optimization across brands/regions/tactics
- Oversee weekly and monthly reporting of mobile campaign KPIs for each geo
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders on overall channel performance and align on creative and product tests for each product and market
- At least 5+ years of related performance marketing experience managing Paid Mobile campaigns with a $XXM budget
- Experience managing Google UAC and Apple Search Ads campaigns, including building strategy and testing to improve performance marketing metrics
- Experience coordinating across cross-organizational teams
- App Store optimization experience with both Apple and Google Play
- Experience managing MAI campaigns on Snapchat and TikTok
- Familiarity with mobile measurement tools such as AppsFlyer, Branch
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.