CRM & Retention Coordinator, TIDAL
- Madrid, Spain
The Retention Team at TIDAL retains listeners through engaging experiences and content, guided by personalization and discovery. We manage the optimization of Life Time Value through engaging life-stage and event-based communications across multiple channels. We test, learn and monitor what we do with an eye to constantly improve our Goals and bring outstanding customer experiences. You will be a part of a globally distributed team with co-workers in Berlin, Warsaw, Oslo, and New York (to name a few!).
- Manage multi-channel and multi-segment campaigns for emails, push notification, In-app and SMS communications.
- Drive customer communications calendar and develop lifecycle triggered communications from onboarding, through renewal and upsell.
- Manage approval process for marketing collateral and communications.
- Create test and learn strategies to improve goals across channels
- Develop outstanding retention and cross-channel communications practices for your market and work with global retention partners
- Manage ad-hoc projects in addition to daily campaigns when they arise.
- Oversee segmentation strategy; compiles, tracks and reports campaign results with goals to important partners
- Report to the Director of Retention
- 2 years experience in CRM, digital, retention marketing
- Curious about customer behavior and action drivers
- Proficient in coding email HTML
- Experience with CRM, mobile, and marketing analytics software
- Experience with mobile marketing platforms (e.g Braze)
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.