Growth Marketing Manager- Creative Strategy & Awareness, Cash App
- New York, NY, USA
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
As part of our Business Team’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an outstanding Growth Marketing Manager to own our creative iteration process and new strategic channels and campaigns across our funnel. You will be an early hire that will help build the growth marketing discipline at Cash App. You will work with the Head of Growth Marketing to create a scalable process to enrich the Cash App funnel from Awareness to Acquisition through paid channels via integrated marketing.
- Launch and own new channels, campaigns, and experiments to drive measurable improvements in Cash App’s awareness, consideration, and acquisition via channels such as Connected TV, paid social, influencer content, and affiliate marketing.
- Create your own roadmap of tests, plans, analytics, and measurement to communicate and deliver results to the team and the broader organization.
- Develop and own our creative analytics, review, and iteration process. You will work cross functionally with channel owners, brand and creative counterparts, and external agencies to relay best practices, upcoming requirements, and generate new ideas to push forward the creative roadmap.
- Build our creative testing process to measure relative performance of new assets, and the feedback loops with cross functional partners to improve future creative
- 3-5 years of work experience with growth marketing or digital marketing at a high-growth tech company
- Experience working with creative teams, a talent for communicating data and insights to creatives, and a passion for ads and creative.
- You are driven by metrics, even when faced with a challenge that isn’t perfectly measurable. You seek to balance strategy and data to drive insights and results.
- Excitement about full funnel, integrated marketing. You strive to drive results up and down the funnel.
- Experience with a variety of channels, including paid social, demand side platforms, search, display, and bonus points for experience with TV, affiliate, influencer, direct mail, or out of home.
- Familiarity with mobile advertising and marketing channels (i.e. paid ads, SEO, ASO, in-product, push, email) and concepts (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods)
- Experience with SQL or Tableau strongly preferred, or willingness to learn.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.