Campaign Analyst, Point of Sale & Customers
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Square's mission is economic empowerment, and our team supports this by using data to understand and empathize with our customers, thereby allowing us to build a remarkable product experience. As a Campaign Analyst on the Point of Sale & Customers team, you will report to the data lead and use Square's rich data to target marketing campaigns and analyze the performance of those campaigns. You will partner with the product marketing managers to translate qualitative audience definitions into real-world of customers. We are looking for a passionate analysts to join our data team for each of the following product areas:
SPOS - The Square Point of Sale refers to Square's iconic point of sale software which serves a diverse set of businesses. As a campaign analyst on the team, you will help build go-to-market plans for Square Point of Sale.
Add-ons - In addition to ensuring businesses take credit card payments, Square offers a variety of add-on features to help run and grow a business: team management, customer loyalty and gift card offerings, and marketing resources. As a campaign analyst on the team, you will help work on go-to-market plans for all of these add-ons products.
- Partner directly with the product marketing team to understand and establish target audiences for marketing campaigns.
- Use Square data to translate audience definitions into actual campaigns.
- Curate the historical library of audiences and maintain context as new data sources become available.
- Analyze campaign results and report campaign performance to a broad audience of company partners.
- Partner with paid media leads and brand managers to identify opportunities to improve marketing campaigns and programs.
- Lead channel deep dives to solve known problems, uncover new opportunities to promote more growth, and identify opportunities to increase spend
- Standardize campaign performance analytics, develop framework for socializing performance results and insights
- Expert-level fluency with SQL.
- 2+ years of analytics experience or equivalent.
- Experience exploring and understanding large complex datasets and data systems.
- Experience working with partners, including creatives, engineers, and product marketing managers.
- Familiarity with maintaining a backlog and performing independently.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.