Executive Assistant, Cash App
- Melbourne, Australia
It all started with an idea at Square in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, and save to our millions of monthly active users. We want to make the world’s relationship with money more relatable, instantly available, and universally accessible. This is our mission, and it’s why working at Cash App means so much more than a job.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
Cash App is looking for a creative partner to join our Executive Operations Team. Our Executive Assistants are essential for holding everything together and promoting efficient collaboration. You will participate in wide-ranging, confidential, and strategic tasks to support Cash's goals and take our company to the next level. We are looking for candidates with a natural passion for learning, who enjoy taking on new challenges, and who excel at being mindful of details. We value diverse backgrounds and "traditional" EA experience (if such a thing exists), and are hiring across multiple levels on the team.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide deep, strategic support for a busy, dynamic executive.
- Heavy calendaring - independently balance sensitive and complex priorities while coordinating cross-functionally and externally with many different partners. Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the executives' daily operations.
- Complex travel arrangement - search, price, and book complex, high-volume travel arrangements while coordinating cross-functionally and externally with many different partners.
- Support executive's daily administrative operations such as data and prep material collection, expense management, procurement processing, and document handling.
- Meeting administration, event planning, and program coordination.
- Develop an understanding of the executive's team and field requests from internal and external contacts, be available and approachable.
- Maintain relationships with cross-functional partners to help support Cash programs and goals.
- Invest in Square's Executive Operations Team's projects, team members, culture, and goals, and leverage the team's knowledge and network for get things done.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Technological experienced - experience working with Google Applications for Business, specifically Google Calendar.
- You enjoy working on a team to achieve shared goals, and you invest in your team.
- Airtight process - you are world-class at building the personal processes and systems that ensure your work is always right on time and error free.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.