Voice of the Customer Specialist
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
The Voice of the Customer team quantifies and resolves customer issues across the business. As a VOC Specialist, you will take a data-driven approach to identifying our customers’ biggest pain points, and partner directly with Product, Engineering, and Operations leaders to resolve them. You will be responsible for escalating issues in collaboration with customer-facing support teams, and for delivering reporting and analysis of those issues and any related factors. This role reports to the VOC Lead, and sits within Cash Customer Operations.
Specific roles we’re hiring for:
- Financial Services
- Peer-to-peer Payments
- Ops Eng
- Operating System
- Analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources to understand customer support case drivers and the underlying causes
- Leverage your expertise and partnerships to escalate and resolve the most important customer problems
- Deliver reporting on key customer support metrics and trends to stakeholders
- Anticipate and address customer pain points prior to feature launches
- Collaborate with customer-facing support teams to understand and resolve internal pain points related to the products you support
- Contribute key insights from the customer perspective during change management
- 2+ years professional experience working directly with product/engineering in a VOC or similar role as part of a support operations team
- 2+ years experience and demonstrable expertise with all of the following:
- Analytics & reporting tools (SQL/Tableau/Looker)
- Issue-tracking & project management software (Jira/Trello)
- Large-scale CRMs (Salesforce/Zendesk)
- Strong understanding of customer support operations & in-app support systems
- Strong cross-functional communication and prioritization skills
- Preferred experience in fintech and/or personal finance
- [nice to have: domain experience in a specific product area]
- BA/BS preferred
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.