Data Analyst, Customer Success
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Square is looking for a Data Analyst to join the Seller Customer Success Operations team to help build the strategy by providing data insights around customer satisfaction, team happiness, and operational efficiency.
As a member of the team, you will lead experimentation projects (including AB testing), develop automation solutions, run analysis and summarize insights from the vast amount of data captured by Square, and drive strategic decisions based on data to improve the performance of our organization.
- Partner with stakeholders to make data-driven decisions across the organization by applying descriptive and predictive analytics where it will have a material impact
- Apply a diverse set of tactics including statistics and quantitative reasoning to solve problems, research, and produce actionable insights
- Communicate analysis and decisions to partners and executives in verbal, visual, and written media
- Provide comprehensive daily analytics support to partner teams, develop resources to empower data access and self-service so your expertise can be used where it is most impactful
- Lead strategic analytical projects that provide relevant insights or promote operational change
- Perform ad-hoc analyses of our performance trends to inform executive decisions and provide reporting in Looker.
- 2 years of analytical experience in consulting, data analytics, data science, or machine learning and predictive analytics
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced SQL proficiency and familiarity with concepts beyond querying (schema and ETL design, and query optimization)
- Experience with reporting and visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Fluency with statistics techniques to structure analyses and provide insights (e.g. statistical tests, AB testing)
- Experience in applying data-backed heuristics to solve practical product problems such as predicting churn, cross-selling, clustering user archetypes, and more.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.