Paid Performance Manager - English/Spanish Bilingual
- Dublin, Ireland
Square is looking for a seasoned performance marketer to play a critical role in bringing our mission of economic empowerment to Europe. From strategy development through to execution and optimisation, your impact will be felt across demand generation efforts. Reporting to the Senior Manager of EU Marketing, you will take a strategic approach to performance marketing. Fluency required in English and Spanish. This role will be based out of our Dublin office, with remote working offered within the Republic of Ireland.
- Lead performance marketing strategy including goal setting, channel allocation, creative strategy and measurement/optimisation
- Work with external agencies and internal partners who drive the activation/execution of individual performance channels (SEM, paid social, display/programmatic, etc.)
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimising campaigns to maximise ROI
- Liaise with performance marketing experts in other regions to knowledge share and adopt best practice from other markets
- Act as a business partner to internal teams such as product marketing, creative, finance and strategy
- Build out tests to prove out hypotheses and recommend performance optimisations
- Take principled risks to "find new winners" through channels, tactics and more
- Communicate weekly performance and spend updates...focused on insight vs data
- Contribute to strategic documents that help align multiple teams at Square
- Provide impeccable financial stewardship to ensure budgets are grounded in sound data and strategy and forecast spend and performance with precision and efficiency
- 3-4 years+ experience in performance marketing roles
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Expertise across performance marketing channels, from SEM to paid social to data-driven display advertising (experience with affiliate programs and direct mail is a plus!)
- Track record in testing methodologies and related advantages and limitations
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage partnership, promote enthusiasm, and foster strategic thinking
- Experience working across multiple European markets
- Experience with small business audiences is helpful
- Experience with "above the line"/offline media channels including television and experiential
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.