Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Engineering
- Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
As the Senior Technical Product Manager for the Business Technology Engineering team, you will guide important programs from creation through execution. You will oversee product life cycle management, and ensure the successful launch of new products.
You will be in a unique position of having multiple teams as your core customers and will lean on an accomplished Data & Engineering team to ensure that our products provide remarkable experience and accuracy.
- Drive roadmap formulation and represent the team to external stakeholders and cross functional partners
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve all of our goals
- Understand your customer's needs and their jobs to be done. Summarize those needs to shape the product roadmap, and define and improve important metrics
- Gather requirements, determine features, write product specs, refine feedback, help write test plans, manage the backlog, and ship quickly
- Communicate product updates effectively to your team and partners
- Set the product's road map and priorities to guarantee a product is completed on time and within scope
- Represent the team with partners and leaders to align resources and prioritization
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Deep knowledge of modern Engineering processes.
- Navigated difficult situations with competing partner needs and across multiple audiences (individual contributors, managers, executives)
- Experience with customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- You will figure out solutions to hard problems with constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.