Senior Product Marketing Manager, TIDAL
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment streaming platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans through its library of more than 80 million songs, over 350,000 high quality videos, and available in over 60 countries. In addition, TIDAL offers its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music and music videos, original content series, podcasts, documentaries, livestream concerts, tickets, merchandise and live experiences. Together, TIDAL and Square will be music-obsessed and artist-focused while we explore new artist tools, listener experiences, and access to financial systems that help artists be successful.
We are looking for a seasoned, analytical product marketing marketer to lead customer-driven product and marketing roadmaps to capture the biggest opportunities for growth and the long term differentiation of TIDAL. As Senior PMM, you will be responsible for partnering with our product and go-to-market teams to envision, build and grow our portfolio of artist tools. Based on market insights, you'll identify our priority audiences and develop the product positioning, messaging and channel strategy to drive key business outcomes. As a founding member of the PMM team, you will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will help scale the function, define product strategy at large and build our culture. This role is remote-friendly (U.S. only).
- Develop and drive the GTM strategy for artist-facing products - this includes goal-setting, customer insights, market analysis, positioning and messaging and channel strategy
- Influence TIDAL's artist tools portfolio by effectively representing the Voice of the Customer - collecting, synthesizing and championing key market insights and advocating for the product marketing perspective in product development
- Lead campaign development and coordination as part of a cross-functional team, driving targeted strategies and messaging across customer segments and channels
- Monitor and optimize product and feature launches
- Collaborate with Marketing and Finance teams to inform marketing budget allocations based on growth opportunities and business objectives
- Champion an experimentation culture by testing measurable and scalable programs that you'll optimize based on learnings
- 8+ years of experience in growth or product marketing, working on fast-growing technology products (music, creator or consumer a plus)
- Experience working with product management, engineering, analytics and design to build and scale products
- Experience using data and analytics to influence product roadmaps and help build great marketing campaigns
- A scrappy and resourceful way of operating. You can unblock yourself to achieve your goals and are always thinking creatively about your approach to problems.
- An ability to excel at both the strategic and tactical levels in order to consistently meet planned objectives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This role demands a strong ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with global stakeholders.
- Fluency with Optimizely, Amplitude and Tableau
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.