Global Product Marketing Lead, Point of Sale
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Seattle, United States
We're looking for a strategic leader to manage the Product Marketing team for the Point of Sale product, Square's flagship point of sale. This Product Marketing team is responsible for driving our growth by informing product strategy, defining marketing and full-funnel growth strategies for our mobile and Web POS solutions, defining our content strategy, and collaborating with multiple internal teams to ensure the right customers are getting the right messages through the right channels at the right time. As the lead, you'll help drive global growth in payments processing volume, setting the team's vision, strategy, and building and developing the team to accomplish our business goals. You will also partner within the organization to promote portfolio strategies, ensuring scale in our operating model and processes. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing.
- Oversee the global growth of the Point of Sale and Virtual Terminal products, with responsibility for delivering on business metrics and revenue growth in both self-serve and sales-assisted channels
- Define the product growth and positioning strategy, and develop frameworks to guide the strategic positioning for our product in existing and new markets
- Be the voice of our customers, and translate their needs into opportunities for product strategy
- Manage a team of 6-8, made up of managers, product marketers, and specialists in content strategy, growth marketing and sales
- Establish a team vision, strategy, and operating principles, to ensure each PMM is set-up for success as they develop individual plans to support goals
- Oversee the team's development of annual and quarterly plans that increase growth across the customer lifecycle, and ensure tactics are high-quality and produce meaningful results or learning
- Build relationships throughout the company to help unify our narrative, amplify our strategy, and build more collaborative and efficient work processes
- Develop and improve processes that help efficient work and transparency with internal teams
- 10+ years of experience in Product Marketing or related marketing fields; 5+ years of experience managing product marketers
- A Bachelor's degree
- Previous background in marketing to small business audiences with experience in FinTech, early stage startups, or consumer technologies
- International market experience, with experience leading product growth in one or more international markets
- An ability to identify and assess new opportunities for business growth, partner to determine product strategy, and weigh the complexities and tradeoffs inherent in marketing a global portfolio of products
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.