People Systems and Process Analyst
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Square is looking for a People Systems and Process Analyst on our team to help support and help us leapfrog ahead of Square's growth. Reporting to the Head of Global People Operations, and with a hunger for systemic process improvement, you will establish data hygiene measures, compliance reporting, scalable solutions for mass data changes, and business processes.
- Identify trends through data, conduct analyses, and propose and implement systematic operational solutions across several People data-related matters and processes (i.e., process improvements to HRIS)
- Use your Workday operational expertise to partner with teams to identify and implement changes to configurations and processes.
- Connect the dots across partner teams to identify and propose solutions for data transactions (e.g., converting M&A data, streamlining data change intake processes, etc.)
- Build compliance reporting processes, respond to compliance requests, and implement compliance processes where needed.
- Work with local and internal payroll and benefit teams to ensure the appropriate information is collected and processed in order for Payroll to process.
- Work with global teams across varying time zones across our APAC, EMEA and American markets.
- Respond to employee queries from employees globally on People (HR) matters and response to data requests and audits.
- Workday operational experience, including report writing and implementing or overseeing modules
- 5+ years of HR experience with operational, project management, and program management activities
- Comfortable with conventional technologies for workplaces
- Experience implementing processes that scale
- Manage multiple ongoing projects
- The ability to remain composed with high volume of activities
- The instinct to create personal and professional stretch goals and meet them
- Worked with colleagues around the world
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.