Senior Product Marketing Manager, Credit Products
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Atlanta, United States
We're looking for a strategic and experienced marketer to lead marketing for our rapidly growing lending products within Square.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager champions the voice of the customer when developing and marketing our products. You will play a pivotal role in defining and building remarkable credit products for small businesses. You will partner with Product, Engineering, Data Science, Sales, Customer Success, and Creative teams to take our lending products to the next level. You will ensure that the right customers are getting the right message, about the right products for them, through the right channels, at the right time.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will also showcase an understanding of product strategy, branding, B2B marketing, cross-channel acquisition (paid and unpaid), sales enablement, and experience with cross-functional coordination. You should also have exceptional leadership, analytical, and communication skills.
- Have a deep empathy for our customers' pain points and needs through qualitative and quantitative research, and develop solutions to meet those needs. Ensure that the voice of the customer is always represented in every customer product and marketing experience
- Work with product managers, engineers, creative, data scientists, marketing analysts, and other team leads to identify impactful product opportunities and prioritize efforts
- Drive go-to-market strategies - including targeting, segmentation, product positioning, value propositions, essential messaging, marketing channels, and budgets - across the customer journey to convert, grow, and retain our customers
- Oversee the metrics. Work with our Data Science team to report out on goals, measure performance, and identify optimization opportunities
- Work with our designers and copywriters to develop compelling, and creative marketing collateral across channels
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success to create a holistic approach to sales training and enablement, onboarding, and ongoing customer engagement
- Develop and execute upon strategic quarterly marketing plans for sustained product growth
- Support cross-functional marketing team projects
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- 8+ years working in a marketing capacity. Preference for experience designing go-to-market strategies for product launches.
- Strong quantitative ability, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous background in B2B marketing
- Experience in FinTech, lending, or financial services a plus
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.