- San Francisco, CA, USA
Square is looking for a administrative professional to join the Executive Operations team, providing strategic support to the General Manager of Square for Restaurants & Head of Partnerships. These dynamic Square executives lead growing, complex teams on both the product and platform. As their Executive Assistant, your mission will be to amplify the impact and success of these Square executives and their teams, which comprise an essential part of Square's Seller organization.
Square's Executive Assistants are trusted guides for the leaders of our company. We improve efficiency, promote collaboration, and help execute our strategy. We foster culture and community by helping teams connect and hold each other accountable. As a centralized Executive Operations team, EAs report to EA Managers who, in addition to supporting Square executives of their own, provide their EA reports with specialized guidance that only a fellow, accomplished Square EA could offer. We embrace and promote a team-first mentality in all aspects of our work.
- Provide shared administrative and strategic support to Square executives within Seller, maintaining complex, dynamic calendars requiring thoughtful collaboration with other executives, teams, partners, and EAs
- Be a trusted partner and advisor to executives, attend important meetings, manage agendas, take meeting notes, and track deliverables to execution
- Project-manage multiple initiatives, driving clear and cohesive communications across the executive's distributed team in a remote environment
- Foster team collaboration, communication, and shared learning, and identify opportunities for operational improvement across the organization
- Develop processes that allow teams to move faster and creatively use resources
- Build relationships across your executive's teams and our centralized EO team
- Plan large-scale team events, town hall meetings, and leadership off-sites
- Use data and insights to improve your executive client's operations and stay ahead of deliverables
- Be a sounding board and trusted partner to your executive client by building trust
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role
- 2+ years experience working with small or large technology companies, ideally in a SaaS environment
- The ability to organize, analyze, and prioritize executive workflows, often applying and interpreting data to make decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and high emotional intelligence.
- The ability to work with many personalities; you are clear, concise, and kind in every interaction
- Full proficiency with Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.