Senior Product Designer, Ecosystem Onboarding
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Los Angeles, United States
As a Product Designer at Square on Ecosystem Onboarding, you will guide design strategy and execution for our Ecosystem Onboarding team—including experiences like signing up and getting started with Square's broad offering of products and hardware. Ecosystem onboarding offers a unique challenge that requires designers to solve for many products and platforms in parallel. You will oversee the entire onboarding experience to help businesses of all sizes sign up for the products that best serve them, and guide them to quickly and easily start using them.›
- At least 7 years of professional design experience
- A portfolio of work on which you were the primary designer leading large-scale, high impact projects
- The ability to articulate high-level team goals and connect your work to larger team or company initiatives
- You proactively form ideas and present them to your cross-functional team to develop strategy and roadmaps
- You work with your leadership peers and partners to guide conversations to next steps
- You are seen as a mentor for other designers and provide feedback and find ways to improve their work
- You use your years of experience to quickly move projects forward, applying domain expertise, establishing principles, and occasionally conducting research
- You guide the vision for the product and achieve it through design explorations, documentation, and presentations
- You work on challenging, wide-reaching projects for your team
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.