Workforce Strategy & Analysis Lead
- Atlanta, GA
- Alternate Location: St. Louis, United States
The Customer Success Workforce Strategy & Analysis Lead will manage a team consisting of workforce analysts, real time analysts and workforce system administrators. You will oversee team strategy and metrics (KPI) performance, overseeing decisions across infrastructure, personnel, process and work prioritization. Additionally, this role would represent WFA at a senior level within the organization, and be the subject matter expert within the company for WFA policies, best practices, and data. We are looking for someone who is Six Sigma certified or trained, and is able to analyze, design and implement process and procedure changes focused on shrinkage, adherence, conformance SLA and occupancy.
- Hire, lead and coach the WFA team - You will develop their skills, enabling them to grow in their roles, while ensuring the team delivers high quality, timely work
- Take overall responsibility for achieving the WFA team KPIs (RTA accuracy, SLAs, utilization, adherence)
- Apply standard tools and methodologies in lean, six sigma to re-engineer processes and procedures across WFM
- Partner with Analytics and Engineering to drive and improve Workforce Management tools and software, including current and future reporting needs and ensure real time availability to leaders and frontline staff
- Analyse real time performance and provide actionable insights to business partners
- Responsible for identifying gaps in NICE workforce management tools and building out a robust and fully functional system.
- Analyze current hours of operation and identify, propose, and drive enhancements based on customer feedback and incoming call patterns
- Contribute to overall channel optimization strategy, including segmentation and redundancy
- Implement clear line of communication and expectations between WFA and business partners
- Contribute/Lead WFM initiatives. Intl. NIce implementation, design and reporting realignment,
- Build and nourish relationships with other teams, like Customer Success Advocates and Managers
- Design new processes where needed, and improve existing processes to make the team more efficient, nimble and consistent
- Provide oversight of WFA analytics; commission additional work to understand goals and optimization strategies
- Design and present a state of the business address to senior leadership regularly, being able to speak to our strategy, challenges, and influence decisions on workforce and partner related asks
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.