Risk Operations Lead - ATO, Cash App
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
This position will lead a risk operation team of approximately 10-15 associates focused primarily on fraud risk for all Cash App products. This role has material cross-functional collaboration requirements within Cash App and with our third party banking relationships. Primary focus will be on daily operational management including: people development, SLA adherence, workflow efficiency management, resource allocation, and all things Fraud and Risk mitigation.
- Strategic Planning
- Workflow/workforce planning and management
- Management Reporting & Metrics
- Leadership & Mentorship
- System Tools(internal/external) integration & build
- Industry Expertise (Banking, E-Commerce, Payments)
- Partner with Customer Operations, Voice of Customer, Knowledge Operations, Work Force Management and Cash Product on projects directly associated with the department
- Partner with third-party vendors or other external partnerships (as needed)
Leading a Team
- Manage a team of high performing individuals in fast-paced environment
- Ability to mentor, coach and lead from the front
- Partner with HR, Talent, and Recruiting on sourcing candidates as well as administration of HR Policies/Procedures
- Recognize and Reward talent; ensure accountability at all levels within the team roles
- Manage individual performance to metrics and provide ongoing insight and coaching
Position open to: STL, ATL, PDX, or Philly
- BA/BS degree or related experience
- 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of direct people management experience required
- Past product or project management experience
- Experience building and scaling Customer ops teams
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Natural curiosity to dig deep to understand customer behavior
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for assessing Risk
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.