Operations Program Management Lead, Customer Success
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
The Global Program Management and Infrastructure team ensures the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Success organization on a daily basis. With offices in the US, Canada, Japan, Ireland, Australia, Poland, Taiwan, and Guatemala, we improve both quality of output and cost efficiency of the global organization, while also ensuring timely execution of essential strategic projects for the growing Customer Success team. As a Program Management Lead in Customer Success Operations, you'll work cross functionally — with other Operations teams, with the broader Customer Success organization, and beyond — to plan and build towards the global vision of CS.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage a team of Operations Program Managers who are responsible for delivering on CS's largest opportunities for improved efficiency and quality of service. You'll play a large part in ensuring timely and smooth delivery of our global vision and strategy.
- Refine and implement the proper governance and operating processes to establish CS as a well-oiled project management machine.
- Provide leadership oversight to ensure that – across all of the various initiatives we’re working on throughout the organization – we are prioritizing our work and resources effectively, measuring impact, and delivering results.
- 6+ years of project or program management experience; at least one year of experience building and managing a team
- Experience managing a project management office (PMO) – the ability to define and run a governance model across various cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills, catered towards a variety of stakeholder functions. You're able to clearly and concisely communicate an idea, or overall project/program status.
- A keen eye for prioritization and continuous optimization. You have the ability to discern the urgency and importance of work.
- The ability to analyze data to identify the largest strategic opportunities for the organization. Be able to use data-driven insights to provide high-impact recommendations.
- Experience with Asana and Jira is not necessary, but a plus!
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.