Long Term Planning Analyst
- Portland, OR
- Employees can work remotely
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
The Cash Customer Operations Long-Term Planning (LTP) Analyst role combines two essential Workforce Management functions (Long Term Forecasting and Capacity Planning). Partnering with the Short Term Planning (STP) team, Operations team leads, and Workforce Management lead, the LTP Analyst will deliver a Long Term Demand forecast and rolling multi year Capacity Plan. This role will have ownership of the development of Internal and Partner Hiring plans as well as rolling partner staffing locks.
- Partner with Data Analytics to acquire and maintain historical data to include incoming volume, channel allocation, contact rate, productivity rates
- Create Impact analysis of new process or workflow changes resulting in changes to topline staffing planning assumptions
- Develop Cyclical demand analysis and integrate into long term demand forecast
- Create a rolling multi year Capacity Planning model
- Build relationships with cross functional partner teams with Cash Customer Operations and Product teams
- Develop analysis to review Staffing plan effectiveness
- Proactively communicate change recommendations based on Staffing Plan analysis
- Coordinate Partner and Internal Staffing locks
- Partner with Partner Operations to ensure delivery of expected Capacity
- Partner with the Workforce Management lead to develop and maintain CCO hiring plan
- Working with internal hiring teams to align hiring plan with recruiting and Learning and development
- Partner with short term planning team to incorporate new initiative demand impacts into Short-Term Forecast
- Identify areas of opportunity and concern to the broader operations and leadership team, implementing process improvement and targeted programs to address problem areas immediately
- Experience: 4+ years working as a Short-Term Forecaster, Capacity Planning or Long Term Forecaster in a multi-skill, multi-channel contact center
- Advanced Excel/Gsheet competencies, comfortable building complex modeling and manipulating data
- Traits: Strategic planning, problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity with strong customer service skills
- Abilities: Strong intellectual curiosity, and the ability to work both independently and as a team to provide solutions to complex problems, advanced analytical skills, ability to create variance and what if analysis as needed,
- Tools: Experience and interest in using GSuite products (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail), Slack, MS Office (specifically Excel), and WFM software (e.g. Teleopti, Avaya, NICE, Aspect)
- School: 4-year college degree with a major in an analytical or technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.