Sales Compensation Analyst
- Remote, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Finance & Strategy improves financial, and operational decision-making across Square. Our team's core value is trust – we build it by making what is complex simple, and we do it with analysis that is accurate and easy-to-understand. Partners appreciate our insight and trust us to help solve difficult problems. We believe good ideas can come from anywhere, and we'll rely on you to work with others, form intelligent opinions, and present your thoughts to decision-makers and company executives.
You will support our Global Sales team, which sits within the Seller Organization and guides our larger sellers' journey onto Square. This role is led by a Senior Manager on the Finance and Strategy team.
- Manage the quarterly commissions process for Global Sales, including administering Sales compensation plans, ensuring that commissions calculations are accurate and comply with plan, and resolving any quota credit-related issues.
- Support the Global Sales' quota setting process. This includes reporting on historical performance and collaborating with Sales Leadership to finalize team targets.
- Assist with other ad hoc analysis to support the F&S Operations and Sales teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or a related field
- 2+ years experience in sales compensation or a finance/accounting position (corporate finance, corporate accounting or FP&A)
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions)
- Experience with Anaplan or a similar commissions software
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.