- Oslo, Norway
We are looking for a Digital Designer to join TIDAL’s Design Team based in Oslo. Cross-disciplinary, we cover everything from Motion Design, UX, UI, Illustration to Creative Copywriting. We collaborate and support most parts of the organisation, Brand, Marketing, Web, Retention, Culture and Content. Our deliverables extend from global campaigns, tidal.com, the signup flow, to sub-brand and visual identities for original content. Small and agile, we can take over a large range of projects with a quick turn around, while working on long-term projects on a Brand level. You will join a multicultural team, with 6 different nationalities, where we stand close to each other and love pushing each other creatively.
This position will report to the Head of Design.
- Design cross-channel experiences for global campaigns
- Develop visual identities, from concept to digital and physical deliveries
- Create Marketing assets for Partners
- Assist on day-to-day tasks (like Marketing assets for partners, playlist covers) while working on long-term projects
- Strong typography, grid and layout skills
- Experience with creating, following, and sustaining Design Systems
- A Design Education (Bachelor or more) and at least 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- A good understanding of Digital and UX Design principles
- You can conceptualize but also execute
- You know how to communicate your ideas to a large range of stakeholders
- You can handle quick turnarounds and to see a project from a macro to a micro level
- A positive attitude and are a keen team player
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.