Java Developer - Partner Integrations
- Barcelona, Spain
Our Partner Integration team develops new and existing integrations with our partners such as Sonos, Alexa Voice, and our own TIDAL Connect Solution. Reporting to our team lead, you will have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product and have your work be seen by millions of users every week.
- Own integrations with our current and future partners.
- Help set broad direction, influence engineering and strategy, and establish practices to address customer needs
- Work with our Backend Content team, which serves relevant content to our users, to develop further develop our search engine, by emphasizing an advanced search functionality and a rich metadata model.
- 5+ years of experience as Java developer and eagerness to work with the latest Java technologies
- Knowledge of API-driven development and microservices
- Experience working with external partners and communicating with others, both inside and outside of your immediate team
- Fluency in English, since it is our company language
Technology we use and teach:
AWS, Spring Boot, Elasticsearch, Postgres, DynamoDB, Kinesis, and Lambda. We constantly evaluate the latest technologies and we have the freedom to choose the right ones to solve the task.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.