- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our Product Design team. You will be a part of a team that manages UI & UX production across all Tidal applications. You will be responsible for helping to shape tools and services supporting artists in building and growing their businesses.
- Help shape the product vision.
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and creative ways
- Create visual concepts with journey maps based on product specifications
- Build functional prototypes to validate your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Produce pixel-perfect design with clear design specifications for our mobile applications
- Work together with the Product Managers & Development teams to determine the best implementation
- Support our Development teams during development stages
- Communicate product design items to relevant stakeholders across the company
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- A strong visual portfolio showcasing your previous work
- Experience in both mobile and web design
- Experience creating dashboardsAbility to communicate design concepts through sketches and wireframes.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, and other design tools.
- Experience with prototyping, design principles and building design systems
- Experience conceptualizing but also executing, often under a deadline
- You know how to communicate your ideas to a large range of partners
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.