Quality Assurance Engineer
- Oslo, Norway
TIDAL is growing at an exceptional pace, and we need more talented people to join our team. Interested? We're looking for experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to help us shape the future of our fast-growing music and entertainment platform. The Quality Assurance team is placed at the heart of our Technology team, ensuring that we release products of the highest quality.
You will receive test builds from developers working closely with them to get issues resolved and prioritize testing fixes. This position reports to the QA Manager. We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design. We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Conduct manual testing of multiple platforms
- Manage bug hunting
- Administer release testing
- Help maintain our automation testing frameworks.
- Provide test support on all of our products
- Manage test cases and write new tests.
- Test on a whole host of the latest technology
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in mobile user interface testing within iOS or Android
- A degree in Computer Science, similar field or equivalent work experience
- Experience writing automated tests, and have knowledge of specific tools such as Selenium and Postman
- Knowledge of software development tools, especially Jira.
- English language speaking fluency, as this is our working language
This is a hybrid remote position requiring 1-2 days in Oslo headquarters office.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.