Senior Creative Recruiter
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
As a Senior Creative Recruiter, you will lead recruitment efforts across various creative disciplines to identify uniquely accomplished creatives to guide us forward. You will build strategies to engage and cultivate relationships with top creatives within the creative and design community. Throughout the recruiting process, you will provide an unparalleled candidate experience, while being an advisor to candidates and internal hiring partners.
- Build relationships and collaborate with Creative leadership and hiring managers to understand their teams and hiring needs
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, from sourcing to closing, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with the broader talent team to build efficient, scalable and inclusive recruiting processes
- Strategically source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities
- Be a consultative partner to the business, leading thoughtful discussions to build teams holistically
- 6+ years of full-cycle, in-house recruiting experience within an innovative and scaling organizations
- 3+ years supporting creative disciplines including design, research, writing and/or design operations
- An understanding of and passion for the creative and design space
- Consultative communication skills while working with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience collaborating with business partners to achieve a common goal
- Consultative communication skills while working with partners at various levels of an organization.
- Experience building and improving recruitment processes through collaboration with cross functional stakeholders throughout the organization
- A positive and team-oriented approach to your work
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.