- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
The Global Account Management Team works with and empowers Square merchants to grow their business through their integration with Square and our products. We partner with product, sales, and marketing teams to understand what challenges we can help solve on behalf of merchants, how we can improve our products, and what opportunities there are to grow their business through Square solutions.
We're looking for the next member of the Global Account Management Team to manage some of Square's most valuable merchant relationships in Canada!
- Grow and retain a multi-million dollar portfolio of Canadian based accounts
- Cross-sell and upsell products and features through needs-based consultative discovery and selling with our merchants
- Use Square's value propositions to negotiate custom pricing
- Strategically address merchant concerns and issues to retain and strengthen Square's merchant relationships
- Work with our international Sales, Support, and Product teams to help uncover and surface product insights
- Work with the Global Account Management working group by sharing seller insights, recommendations, operational needs, and growth opportunities.
- 3+ years experience in Sales, Account Management, bonus if related to SaaS
- Bilingual an asset - French and English
- Strong track record of successfully managing a pipeline to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Experience discovering client needs, closing sales opportunities, and building client relationships
- Resilience in the face of adversity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.