Program Manager, Sales Enablement
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
The Onboarding & Ramp Program Manager will play a critical role in the success of the sales organization by developing the strategy, driving execution, and communicating the business impact of our sales enablement onboarding & ramp programs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building innovative enablement programs aimed at getting new hires up to speed and hitting goals faster, while also creating an exciting experience that engages them with Square's mission of economic empowerment. This role will provide the opportunity to manage a program that is mission critical to our organization's ability to scale, hit goals, and develop top talent.
We are currently hiring two Onboarding & Ramp Program Management roles; one will support account executives, and the other will support business development representatives. You will report into our Director of Sales Enablement.
- Develop a repeatable and highly effective framework for onboarding and ramping up AEs or BDRs at Square.
- Strategically build, manage, and grow a learning and development program that makes a measurable impact on business performance.
- Closely collaborate with sales leadership to identify and prioritize improvements to the new hire onboarding program.
- Build a ramp strategy that goes beyond the typical onboarding experience with robust support all the way through to the point of hitting quota.
- Regularly report on the performance of the program and communicate business impact through monthly and/or quarterly business reviews.
- Balance your time between facilitating training classes, program management responsibilities, and strategic planning.
- Well versed in adult learning methodologies, instructional design principles, and classroom facilitation techniques.
- Direct experience working within sales organizations and an understanding of Sales methodologies and processes.
- Proven ability to manage a project from inception to completion in a well organized and professional manner.
- Experience measuring and articulating the impact of L&D programs on bottom line sales performance.
- A history of facilitating learning experiences through a variety of platforms (in-person / virtual lectures, experiential learning, asynchronous / on-demand).
- Strong ability to partner with key stakeholders to understand & synthesize the needs of a global sales organization and how various enablement solutions can move the needle.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.