Cash Recruiting Coordination Manager
- San Francisco, CA, United States
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
- Manage a growing team of FTE Recruiting Coordinators across APAC (AU + China) who support technical and business recruiters, removing daily blockers, assessing performance, and coaching growth
- Facilitate the hiring and onboarding process, bringing new RCs to Cash and ramping them quickly
- Drive RC metrics, using this data to reinvent the ways in which we workload balance RCs and support the grander Talent Team
- Partner with APAC Recruiting Leads to offer and learn feedback, and make meaningful changes
- Collaborate with the other two Cash RC Managers on candidate experience initiatives and operational improvements that you’ll both drive (i.e. candidate interview preparation, process-change proposals, interviewer pooling assessments)
- Enhance our team bond by bridging our dynamic team across it’s locations (SF, NYC, STL, MEL, EMEA, SEA, PHL), increasing recognition, and planning team events
A metrics-driven approach to your work. You know how to pull the data you need to make objective and fast decisions based off of numbers.
The kind of initiative that allows you to hit the ground running in any setting. If there’s a hole, you immediately want to fill it, assessing trade-offs and bringing key stakeholders along for the ride.
A human-centric ability. The way you build relationships makes cross-functional partners excited to work with you, networking and hiring seamless, and your team is inspired by your leadership.
A great attitude. You embrace change, feel comfortable with ambiguity and can roll with things.
PST Time Zone preferred since this role will be managing our teams in APAC (AU + China)
Experience in Management and/or as a Recruiting Coordinator
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.