- Holladay, UT, United States
- Employees can work remotely
SFS has launched a search for a Bank Treasury Analyst. We're looking for an experienced Bank Treasury Analyst who will report to the Treasury Sr. Analyst. You will provide treasury, accounting, and financial oversight and will ensure the Bank's financial records are complete and accurate.
- Support back office treasury operations, including prioritizing and organizing within a daily schedule to ensure all activities are completed per required deadlines.
- Prepare daily operating wires/ACH and monitor ACH activity, including researching ACH returns.
- Support the Bank Controllership team in their preparation of treasury and cash related journal entries and provide updates and analyses during accounting close meetings.
- Monitor payment flows, perform daily account reconciliations, and follow up on any discrepancies.
- Aid the Bank with statutory audits by facilitating requests from internal and external auditors and bank regulators.
- Partner with Block's Accounting, Procurement, Finance & Strategy, Tax, Counsel and Treasury teams to ensure the Bank's operational needs are met.
- Implement enhancements and improvements and support ad hoc projects
- 3+ years of related work experience in treasury, accounting, or finance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related
- A process-driven approach, with natural curiosity
- Proficiency in treasury and accounting research
- A desire to work in a team environment
- Passion for Square and desire to help customers
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.