Sales Enablement Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
The Sales Enablement Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in defining and driving the outbound communications strategy and campaigns for the Sales and Account Management reps. You will develop, deploy, and manage sales marketing strategies and content while ensuring our messaging is consistent with our global marketing strategy. You are the primary champion in driving customer engagement with our outbound campaigns.
A successful candidate will be well versed in email and social marketing, copywriting, and strategic messaging planning. You will work with cross-functional partners including global marketing, product marketing, and creative teams to produce outreach campaigns that will support our Sales and Account Management teams’ goals across the global organization.
This position will be tasked with developing a consistent and compelling storyline that strengthens our relationship with prospective customers and drives leads, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction globally.
- Evaluate existing outbound campaign content and content structures (cadences), and recommend ways to increase effectiveness
- Develop strategic campaign plans based on user insights and objectives
- Develop messaging, value propositions, content, and go-to-market strategies for key solution areas and services
- Recommend structure and content for templates/cadences in our customer engagement platform, Salesloft
- Develop outbound campaign content strategy guidance and playbooks for Sales and Account Management reps
- Propose strategies for messaging personalization and content testing
- Run engagement campaign development workshops/brainstorming sessions
- Review competitors to benchmark digital content and features
- Consult with Product and Marketing teams for messaging and content production planning
- Develop content governance plans and train client teams on content governance
- Interview stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Provide copy direction
- Write copy for prototypes, user tests and to meet other needs
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining user resource platforms
- 3+ years of experience writing user documentation
- 3+ years of experience creating and editing Sales and Account Management email and social engagement content
- 1+ years of experience working with Salesloft or other equivalent workflow systems
- Experience working cross functionally across many stakeholders
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously with front to end ownership.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.