Executive Assistant - Square Customer Success
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Square is looking for a creative partner to join our Executive Operations Team. Our Executive Assistants are essential for holding everything together and promoting efficient collaboration. You will participate in wide-ranging, confidential, and strategic tasks to support Seller's goals and take our company to the next level. We are looking for candidates with a natural passion for learning, who enjoy taking on new challenges, and who excel at being mindful of details.
- Provide deep, strategic support for a busy Customer Success executive.
- Heavy calendaring - independently balance sensitive and complex priorities while coordinating cross-functionally and externally with many different partners. Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the executives' daily operations.
- Complex travel arrangement - search, price, and book complex, high-volume travel arrangements
- Support executive's daily administrative operations such as data and prep material collection, expense management, procurement processing, and document handling.
- Meeting administration, event planning, and program coordination.
- Develop an understanding of the executive's team and field requests from all contacts, be available and approachable.
- Invest in Square's Executive Operations Team's projects, team members, culture, and goals, and use the team's knowledge and network to get things done.
- 4+ years experience as an executive business partner.
- Technological savvy - experience working with Google Suite for Business, specifically Google Calendar. Leverage technical tools, systems and resources to maximize efficiency, with an eye towards mastery.
- Proactive, engaging and high energy - you enjoy working on a team to achieve shared goals, and you invest in your team.
- Airtight process - you are outstanding at building the personal processes and systems that ensure your work is always right on time and error free.
- Highly organized with strong coordination skills, specifically across multiple international time zones
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.