Project Manager, Global Performance Marketing
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
As the Project Manager, Global Performance Marketing Video you will manage the strategic development and the daily tactical execution of a variety of performance video workstreams. This is a role within Square's Creative Operations team, focused on our demand generation program and will help us develop the way we scale our team and operations globally. It is your responsibility to ensure delivery of excellent work on time and on brief while helping the team meet expectations. Your role should also work with your Lead and the Group Creative Director to define and improve processes for our creative team and workflows.
Additional needs include understanding and being able to implement multidiscipline, multichannel campaigns across the scope of the Demand Generation program. Communication and detail management are key assets as you manage a high volume of work, to support both hardware and software products across multiple languages and locales.
- Act as a liaison between key stakeholders such as marketing, brand, production and creative teams to ensure that there is alignment and strategic decision making.
- Partner with Resource Manager to track bandwidth of the assigned creative team and communicate resourcing assignments.
- Work with key Marketing and Strategy stakeholders to ensure all briefs are completed on time and shared and properly kicked off with our production and creative teams.
- Support all stakeholders and ensure needs are considered inclusive of:
- Intake all briefs for video projects with production inclusive of full funnel campaign work, streaming tv, and template redesigns
- Help schedule reviews with stakeholders and taking meeting notes (and following up on those notes if needed)
- Ensure all calendars are communicated with milestone dates and recorded in Asana
- Review creative prior to strategy to ensure all brief requests have been met or there is an answer or question to the request.
- Oversee the delivery of multiple projects which will include partnering with various teams across Square including globalization and legal based on the needs of the projects.
- For INTL work, the project manager will be responsible for working directly with the globalization team to ensure all creative is translated and/or transcreated for all deliverables.
- Manage project budgets and provide updates to the vertical's Program Manager to ensure all budgets are reflected accurately
- 4+ years experience as a project manager, program manager, or producer either in a design firm, ad agency, or a part of an in-house creative team
- Experience with scoping, budgeting, and project planning
- Experience with content management system workflows
- Experience with project management software, or in designing and managing spreadsheets for team resourcing and project management
- Experience implementing new processes at scale within creative teams
- An affinity for creating culture for product and design communities, and bringing people close together
- Solid working experience managing the creation and development of digital marketing deliverables
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.