Senior Product Manager
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded seven years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Admin Portal team, reporting directly to Merchant Experience - Product Lead. The Admin Portal is one of the products in the Merchant Experience portfolio. It plays an important role in Afterpay, as it is the main tool for our teams to support Afterpay merchants.
You will craft the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the Admin Portal. You will own and be accountable for your product roadmap, and will lead the definition of the quarterly goals for the team.
- Lead the discovery process to map the full end-to-end support journey for Afterpay
- Define the north-star metrics for the product and build a scalable platform
- Brainstorm on solutions to important pain points that impede our operational efficiency
- Lead the planning for your product and create milestones to achieve goals
- Brainstorm and collaborate with our cross-functional team's across the world
- Influence our 'ways of working' as a product practice - would love to hear your ideas!
- …and lastly, make our Admin Portal great!
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in Fintech / B2B SaaS platforms.
- You know how to define a strong product roadmap
- Clearly articulates measurable success criteria and goals
- Can proactively work through ambiguity
- You use data to make informed decisions and measure success
- Deep experience with building platform products and services for company partners
- Close collaboration with engineering teams to iteratively deliver the product roadmap
- Well-versed with the Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- You thrive being part of an agile, fast paced environment and pride yourself on being able to build strong relationships across teams. You don't see challenges, you find solutions!
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.