Industry Marketing Campaign Coordinator
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
About The Role
As the Industry Marketing Campaign Coordinator, you will support our B2B marketing and new enterprise merchant acquisition strategies.
You will possess strong project management skills that will be leveraged to seamlessly work across various internal marketing disciplines, from Creative to Communications, and external vendors like trade media partners.
You will help to centralize information and processes related to our campaigns to maintain organization and execution speed.
- Support lead campaign manager during kickoff of every industry marketing campaign to ensure all stakeholders are properly briefed on their roles and deliverables.
- Manage internal project management systems by keeping key details like scope of our campaigns, tasks for each internal stakeholder, master campaign timelines, assets needed, and a results tracking system all up to date.
- Partner with all marketing disciplines to ensure each element in our campaign includes their contribution and feedback.
- Brief external partners like trade media publishers or creative freelancers on our campaign goals, negotiate a scope or media buy, and execute that work as their day-to-day point of contact.
- Maintain a results tracking system that can compare the results across our campaigns and allow for easy reference across the organization.
- Support lead campaign manager to build insightful campaign recap reports that can be circulated across the organization including upper management.
- Manage POs and invoices for external agencies leveraged in industry marketing campaigns.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with B2B marketing in media, advertising, or retail technology with a project management or campaign management focus
- Experience with executing campaigns across multiple channels and creative tactics, such as: display media, live events, and branded content.
- Highly organized, expert prioritizer and able to manage stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Experience working in a very cross-functional environment and managing relationships across Marketing, Sales, Client Success and Analytics
- Experience within advertising industry a plus
- Experience with LinkedIn Campaign Manager a plus
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.