Talent Brand Specialist
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Block is looking for a Talent Brand Specialist to help drive brand and marketing initiatives that attract global talent at scale. Our team works across multiple businesses within the Block ecosystem, so you’ll have exposure to, and impact on, a wide range of brands including Square, TIDAL, and more. You’ll play a crucial role in helping further establish us as an employer of choice through organic and paid social media content, virtual and in-person events, and various other initiatives. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being both creative and strategic and who has a true passion for talent acquisition.
- Maintain a content calendar and produce authentic content that reflects our purpose and values
- Plan and execute talent brand marketing campaigns, including sponsored content
- Measure our social media health and share recommendations to leadership
- Plan and execute recruiting events and ensure goals for each event are achieved
- Ensure all talent brand platforms are accurate and up to date
- Play a key role in project managing additional talent brand projects
- 2+ years of experience in social media and/or recruitment marketing, including the curation of organic and paid campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and understand the challenges that recruiters and sourcers face in attracting talent
- Experience organizing events with an understanding of how to measure impact
- Project/program management experience with the ability to plan and execute important activities and deliverables
- Experience collaborating across multiple teams and departments
- Experience analyzing data to influence decisions
- Some familiarity with the blockchain and/or cryptocurrency space
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.