Product Marketing Manager
- New York, NY, United States
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for a strategic and creative Product Marketing Manager for TIDAL's paid streaming subscriptions. Used by millions of music fans globally, TIDAL is dedicated to creating meaningful ways for fans to connect with other fans, and with the music and artists they love. At TIDAL, the Product Marketing Manager represents the fan's voice in product and go-to-market strategy decisions, promoting the growth and regular usage of our products. You have a solid understanding of how to link product to marketing strategy, and how to link market strategy with marketing execution. We are looking for someone who has experience across the full acquisition funnel and product lifecycle, and is an excellent cross-functional collaborator.
You'll be focused on leading product marketing for TIDAL's paid streaming tiers. In this capacity, you will work with product managers, design and analytics to build premium music experiences that bring fans closer to the music and artists they love. You will uncover and deeply understand our fans' needs, and advocate for those needs internally. We are early in our journey, so you'll have to quickly change course as we learn more, and ruthlessly prioritize go-to-market opportunities and channel resources to support the business. As an early member of the PMM team, you will help formalize and scale the function, including defining company best practices and TIDAL's product marketing culture, all while helping define product strategy at large. You will report to the Global Head of Product Marketing and is remote-friendly (U.S. only).
- Define GTM strategy - including goal-setting, customer insights, market analysis, positioning and messaging and channel strategy
- Influence TIDAL's product roadmap by representing the Voice of the Customer - collecting, synthesizing and advocating for key market insights and for the product marketing perspective within product development
- Help with campaign development and coordination as part of a cross-functional team, including working on targeted strategies and messaging across customer segments and channels
- Monitor and optimize product and feature launches
- Collaborate with Marketing and Finance teams to inform marketing budget allocations based on growth opportunities and our goals
- Champion an experimentation culture by testing measurable and scalable programs that you'll improve based on insights
- 8+ years of experience in growth or product marketing, working on fast-growing technology products (music, creator or consumer beneficial)
- Experience working with product management, engineering, analytics and design to build scalable products
- Experience using data and analytics to influence product roadmaps and help build great marketing campaigns
- A scrappy and resourceful way of operating. You can unblock yourself to achieve your goals and are always thinking creatively about your approach to problems.
- An ability to excel at both the strategic and tactical levels to consistently meet planned objectives
- Fluency with Optimizely and Tableau
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.