Compliance Testing & Monitoring Program Manager
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
You will support Block's compliance mission by working side-by-side with compliance, counsel, and business personnel to foster a culture of risk management. You will support the Global Compliance Testing and Monitoring Program by performing audit-like independent compliance testing and monitoring compliance reviews. This includes testing and monitoring the operating and control environment of teams across Block. The scope of your work will involve, but will not be limited to ECOA, EFTA, OFAC, BSA/AML, OFAC Sanctions, GLBA, TCPA/TSR, E-Sign, FCRA, TILA, CAN-SPAM, UDAAP, and Privacy requirements.
- Plan, scope, document, and implement repeatable, independent compliance testing and validation reviews and monitoring activities
- Test the adequacy and effectiveness of the operating and control environment, including policies, procedures and processes
- Conduct reviews and queries of multiple databases and systems
- Develop an understanding of Block's compliance framework
- Develop and cultivate collaborative business relationships with stakeholders
- Communicate compliance issues and prepare compliance reports by collecting, analyzing, and storing accurate and verifiable information
- Help with regulatory examinations and independent reviews
- Consult with corporate attorneys to address complex compliance issues
- Maintain knowledge of applicable compliance laws and regulations and identify latest compliance risks
- May participate in special projects
- 4-year undergraduate degree (minimum) Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years of experience required in compliance testing or audit
- Experience building / managing relationships and establishing trust and credibility with internal partners, financial institution partners, and regulators through collaborative and independent projects
- FinTech or financial services experience
- Experience conducting database queries and managing multifaceted projects
- CAMS or CRCM certification
- FINRA licensing: Series 7, 24, 63, and 66
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.