Treasury Operations Manager – North America
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for a passionate Treasury Operations Manager to join our team to provide ongoing assistance in the development of, and build the Treasury Strategy. You will take part in the daily management of treasury functions and will have daily involvement in Afterpay's cash management process. It will also stretch to encompass strategic elements such as developing solutions to financial risks faced by the Afterpay Group. It will also stretch to encompass strategic elements such as developing solutions to mitigate financial risks faced by the Block Group.
- Perform daily administration of 3 x receivables warehouses including preparation of bi-weekly/weekly funding pools associated approvals, documentation & daily repayments
- Comprehensive reporting for each banking partner & back-up servicer monthly
- Lead for the annual audit of each warehouse
- Support in the assessment and analysis of the regional cash flows on a short, medium and long term basis to ensure that the group has funding lines/liquidity
- Assess, manage and record daily cash flow movements to ensure that Afterpay makes payment against all outstanding debts, and where surplus value is applicable it is used in the most efficient manner.
- Remit funds for in store card float with banking partners daily (US & CA)
- Manage funding queries / timing & ad hoc updates to facilities
- Manage whole loan sales program/s
- Manage the Global Liquidity Solution – North America daily
- Assist the Finance Team with multiple ad-hoc tasks
- Manage relationships with bank representatives during transaction activities to ensure the profile of Afterpay is maintained and strengthened.
- Prepare Daily Position Reports to ensure ongoing compliance of warehouse facilities and with Block Group's Treasury Policy.
- Ad-hoc Project involvement
- Provide back-up support to the Treasury Team to ensure preparation of funding reports including drawdown/funding requests, daily repayments and reporting for other regional warehouse facilities
- Experience in Corporate Treasury, financial or professional services
- Experience in global / multinational businesses that are complex
- Previous experience in administration and management of Receivables Financing
- Experienced with Excel and working with Microstrategy
- Stakeholder management skills
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.