Talent Analytics Partner, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
Block’s People Analytics Team surfaces insights that guide better and more impactful people decisions across the company. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Analytics Partner to support our Cash App business unit. This high impact role will partner closely with the Cash App Talent Acquisition leadership to achieve our hiring goals, communicate insights to our business partners, and help improve our programs, processes, and analytics across the recruiting function. You will use both analytical and problem solving skills to make strategic recommendations and deploy results that create meaningful change. You will report into People Analytics but provide dedicated "dotted line" support to the Cash App People Team.
- Develop dashboards and analyses that power recruiting team decisions and operations.
- Define, evaluate and report on key metrics for the Cash App Talent Acquisition organization on a global level.
- Develop predictive insights that model future hiring outcomes based on today’s data.
- Partner across all levels of recruiting leadership and with cross-functional partner teams.
- Translate complex findings and data in a compelling and easy-to-understand narrative for audiences of all technical levels.
- Communicate analyses and recommendations to multiple cross-functional business partners, including Cash App executives.
- Make recommendations to improve existing data-collection methodologies.
- Evaluate Cash App’s recruiting lifecycle and processes to improve both efficiency and quality.
- Be an advocate of data-driven culture on the Cash App People Team and across Block.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a highly analytical role, with 2+ years experience in a People Analytics or closely related domain.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau) and SQL.
- Experience conducting independent analysis and making recommendations.
- Advanced expertise in Excel / Google Sheets (formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience dealing with sensitive and confidential data.
- Experience with analytics in a scaling Talent Acquisition organization is preferred.
- Highly flexible attitude; ability to proactively define problems and manage projects in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- Experience with any of these tools in our People tech stack: Workday, Visier, SmartRecruiters, Snowflake.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.