Senior Recruiting Analytics Partner
Block’s People Analytics Team surfaces insights that guide better and more impactful people decisions across the company. We are looking for a Senior Recruiting Analytics Partner to support our Cash App business unit. This high impact role will work closely with the Cash App Talent Acquisition leadership team to achieve our hiring goals, communicate insights to our business partners, and help improve recruiting programs, processes, and outcomes. You will use analytical and problem solving skills to make strategic recommendations and deploy solutions that drive meaningful change. You will report into People Analytics and provide dedicated support to the Cash App People Team.
- Develop predictive insights that model future hiring outcomes based on historical data.
- Define, evaluate and monitor key metrics for the Cash App Talent Acquisition team.
- Translate complex analytic outputs into clear, compelling narratives and actionable recommendations for cross-functional partners, including Cash App executives.
- Partner and advise across all levels of recruiting leadership and with cross-functional partner teams.
- Facilitate improvements to research, data-collection, and analytic methodologies.
- Develop dashboards and analyses that inform recruiting team decisions and operations.
- Evaluate Cash App’s recruiting lifecycle and processes to improve efficiency and quality.
- Champion an evidence-based culture on the Cash App People Team and across Block.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics or research-focused roles.
- 2+ years experience in analytics for an HR, People, Talent, or Recruiting function.
- 2+ years of experience as an advisor to HR, People, Talent, or Recruiting leaders.
- Expertise in inferential statistics & organizational research design with experience conducting internal research and making recommendations.
- High proficiency in code-based analytic tools (e.g., R, Python).
- Moderate familiarity with SQL or SQL-based languages.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (e.g., GGPlot, RShiny, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker).
- Experience managing a portfolio of projects while flexibly integrating emergent priorities.
- Experience with analytics in a growing Talent Acquisition organization.
- Experience with Visier, Snowflake, Workday, and/or SmartRecruiters.
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $167,300 - USD $204,500
Zone B: USD $155,600 - USD $190,200
Zone C: USD $147,200 - USD $180,000
Zone D: USD $138,900 - USD $169,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.