Lead Generation Marketing Manager
- New York, New York, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Since we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools that wouldn’t work together. So we expanded into software and started building integrated, omnichannel solutions – to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, run a busy kitchen, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. And across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow all in one place.
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
Square is looking for a remarkable Lead Generation Marketing Manager to help drive and scale new user growth in the US market. As a member of the Lead Generation team, you'll be empowered to create, optimize and improve lead generation programs and activities. You will take a data driven approach, increasing efficiency through optimizations and testing.
- Design lead-gen campaigns in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Analytics and Product Marketing
- Partner with channel managers (paid media, direct mail, events) to launch and optimize campaigns that drive toward lead KPIs
- Coordinate and project manage team activities to ensure visibility across team and with stakeholders
- Own daily campaign monitoring, pacing, optimization, tracking and reporting
- Advocate, align and influence partners to lead cross team programs
- Lead tactical plans and roadmaps for product set to ensure continuous testing and learning within campaigns
- Provide ongoing reports, analysis and interpretation of data on key metrics and deliver insights to be used for business decisions.
- Build relationships with leaders across the company (analytics, channel managers, PMMs, sales) to ensure we're following best practices
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of related lead generation marketing experience within a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience working and influencing cross-functionally and optimizing towards multiple KPIs
- Experience using analytical skills and data to drive actionable insights
- Experience communicating with all levels of the organization
- Cultivate an "always learning" mindset; learn from mistakes, learn from others, and contribute to others' success
- Excellent project management skills
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.