Director, CRM Platform Systems
- Dallas, TX, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded seven years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including Anthropologie, Revolve, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
The CRM Platform Engineering team is charged with defining, building, and running an increasingly custom set of applications and workflows that deliver the best merchant and seller experiences in the industry. Leading a team of Salesforce admins, engineers and architects, the Director will build an ecosystem that fuels the scaling of the Afterpay business within the Block ecosystem and well beyond.
Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, this role is critical to our success. You will lead a global and highly technical team of Salesforce admins and engineers to deliver an enterprise-grade CRM platform & application set. You will create the vision and strategy & lead execution in running our highly customized Salesforce Platform, integrated applications, and workflows.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Use your deep technical expertise in the Salesforce & CRM domains to establish and grow the technical team responsible for CRM driven experiences for our largest merchants, sales teams, and marketing teams
- Own the technical environment for all CRM tools including long term strategic plans, team leadership, and oversight of initiative delivery
- Lead a technical team consisting of Salesforce engineers, solution designers, and technical architects; Improve delivery process and methods across the team
- Deliver a comprehensive platform strategy & technical architecture plan for Salesforce and CRM integrated systems that produces an enterprise-class, modern, scalable application ecosystem
- Own definition and delivery of a multi-quarter roadmap that continually improves the merchant, seller, and marketer experiences through customized workflows, process builder applications, UI configuration, and other custom functionality
- Oversee ongoing delivery of multiple large scale initiatives as well as ongoing capability enhancements to the CRM platforms
- Experience leading, developing, and coaching high-performance teams, and excellent working knowledge of enterprise-class CRM/AMS, ERP, and Content/Knowledge Management and Collaboration solutions
- You will ideally have + 10 years of experience in the IT industry with a minimum of 5 years as a salesforce lead supporting over 300 users on an enterprise level
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce development including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, and Communities
- 5+ years of experience with custom configuration of Salesforce
- Excellent knowledge of the overall Salesforce landscape, Architecture, and force.com platform, across Service, Sales, Community, Marketing, and Analytics clouds
- Solid understanding of the Lightning framework and developer console
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.