Talent Enablement Program Manager
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
We are looking for a Program Manager to help scale our Talent Enablement function. In this new role, you will make a broad impact by executing programs for our evolving global Talent organization. You will also partner with multiple stakeholders and leaders across the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a growth mindset, is a strong executor, embraces change, and has a true passion for talent acquisition and development.
- Partner with Talent leadership to facilitate programs that enhance the skills and careers of our team of recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, and managers such as onboarding, training, and development
- Ensure successful execution and management of key Talent programs
- Drive process improvements and consistency across the team and develop new ways to improve efficiency
- Scale and evolve our programs to address the changing needs of our roles and teams
- Lead and participate in medium- to large-scope cross-functional projects, facilitating stakeholder support and reporting against milestones
- Partner with our Inclusion & Diversity team on recruiting projects that engage and nurture underrepresented talent
- Track and use data to measure the progress, impact, and effectiveness of programs; report results to the team and company
- Research and incorporate best practices and ideas from the industry and other disciplines
- 5+ years project or program management experience, including experience with multi-disciplinary programs, preferably in a HR, recruiting, training & development, or related profession
- An end-to-end problem solving skill set, from strategizing and structuring a complex project or program through its execution
- Experience facilitating training/workshops to a diverse group
- Experience with change management and the ability to drive collaboration by building trust and credibility with leaders and individuals across the company
- Experience analyzing data to determine success metrics and measure program impact
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.