- Alternate Location: New York, United States
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, available and accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
Cash App is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join the Executive Operations team, partnering with our top executives and supporting their teams. Our Executive Assistants are the strategic partners who hold everything together - from calendaring and travel, to reporting processes and team operations, you will participate in cross-functional efforts to support Block and its initiatives. The Cash Executive Operations Team is a centralized organization where our EAs report into EA Managers. We are looking for someone who has a natural passion for learning and people development, enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, is a strong communicator, and who executes at a high level in an energetic and human-centric environment.
- Provide administrative and strategic support to 2-3 executives on the Cash App team.
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with executives, partners, and EAs domestically and internationally.
- Be the executive's right hand by attending important meetings, taking notes, being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Find new and efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize your executives' time, including weekly and quarterly reporting, goal-tracking, and team meetings.
- Maintain confidential information and effectively manage competing projects.
- Foster relationships with cross-functional partners to help support team programs and goals.
- Work within our centralized Executive Operations team to provide support, mentorship, and guidance to enhance the team as a whole.
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and ability to connect distributed teams across multiple geographic locations and time zones in a remote environment.
- The ability to organize, analyze, and prioritize executive workflows, often using and interpreting data.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Google Suite, including Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides.
- Ability to travel, up to 2x quarterly, domestically and/or internationally.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.