Growth Campaign Marketing Manager, Square Appointments
- Oakland, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
We are looking for a creative, organized individual to join Square as a Growth Marketing Campaign Manager on the Square Appointments team. You will work with product marketing managers, cross-functional marketing teams, and product managers to achieve the team's goals and achieve growth for the business.
You will emphasize marketing operations focusing on execution, experimentation, and management to promote conversion, engagement, and retention on web, mobile, and in-product platforms. Your success means working in a cross-functional environment to ideate, launch, manage, and iterate on new and current marketing campaigns (lifecycle, product marketing, upsell, etc).
You have excellent project management skills, and an understanding of marketing technologies (specifically for email marketing, website management, and experimentation). You will also be able to work independently and collaboratively with comfort reviewing data to report on campaign or experiment performance. You will showcase the ability to ramp up quickly, partner well with cross-functional teams, and work against goals. You will report to the Senior Growth Product Marketing Lead.
- Lead the project management, implementation, and iteration of lifecycle marketing campaigns and experiments through owned channels (e.g., email, in-product, SMS, and public web)
- Monitor global campaigns, experiment results, surface learnings, and partner with PMM to optimize follow-up programs
- Be the team expert on MarTech tooling solutions (Iterable, Contentful, Optimizely, Looker, and Amplitude, etc), surfacing best practices and new opportunities
- Partner with the growth marketing team to create data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g., sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Analyze findings, report KPIs, and present recommendations in partnership with data science to inform product decisions and direction
- Help with ideation of full-funnel campaigns across onboarding, engagement, active use, and resurrection to drive forward upsell SaaS growth goals and objectives
- Manage QA process and ensure smooth delivery of campaigns to sellers
- 5+ years of growth, product, or lifecycle marketing, go-to-market, analytics, consulting, account management, or another related field with a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree.
- Excellent project management skills, sharp attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Experience working and communicating with product management, engineering, data science, design, marketing channel specialists, or creative to grow products.
- Experience with marketing technology platforms (Amplitude, Looker, Contentful, Iterable, Optimizely)
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with excel (can perform complex functions) or Google Sheet
- Experience with SQL queries
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.