Compliance Training Specialist
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
We are looking for a Training Analyst who has experience in both eLearning and instructor led training development. You will support the Cash Customer Onboarding and Management (COM) team by contributing to the design and implementation of training content that fosters a learning and improvement environment. You will work with COM Compliance Leads, Program Managers and other relevant partners in the development of in-person, video conference, web-based, and other training capabilities that create compliance with applicable laws and regulations across multiple jurisdictions. You will demonstrate excellent regulatory knowledge, program and systems design, and documentation abilities. You will be focused on creating and optimizing clear and engaging learning experiences that inspire high performance across the Cash App Compliance team.
- Develop training content for all Cash Customer Onboarding and Management categories as it relates to internal policy, regulatory requirements, and the Cash App platform
- Develop feedback mechanisms to ensure team members understand the training content and can apply to daily program execution
- Work with partners to identify training opportunities; design / coordinate the development of training materials, and conduct training
- Maintain an understanding of Cash App products and features and applicable domestic and international compliance requirements
- Stay informed of regulatory developments, industry trends and Block product road maps to ensure the training program(s) are up-to-date
- 3+ years of experience providing compliance training for compliance operations teams with a financial services firm
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in BSA/AML regulations, risks and typologies
- A mindset to deliver results strategically, resourcefully, and methodically in a high growth environment
- Experience working in a Payment or Fintech company
- Experience developing eLearning content
- Adobe Creative Suite software
- Experience with or knowledge of cryptocurrency / Bitcoin is a plus
- Relevant industry certifications (CAMS, CGSS, CFE, CFCS, CRCM)
- Fluency in a language other than English
- Global Experience
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.