Senior Early Career Recruiter
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
Cash App’s Early Career program creates career pathways through internships, new grad opportunities, apprenticeships and returnships! This role is a unique opportunity to impact our early career talent recruitment strategy by understanding the current hiring needs of Cash App, and implementing efforts to identify top talent to fill these needs. Additionally, you will bring early career candidates through the hiring process, helping to create a seamless and positive candidate experience. You have the ability to sell the company, culture, role, and technology to a diverse audience of early career talent.
- Source and recruit early career technical talent for internships, new grad opportunities, apprenticeships and returnships
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing through offer extension and onboarding
- Evaluate candidate qualifications and make thoughtful, data-driven hiring decisions; serve as point person for recruiting metrics and data
- Build strong relationships & maintain consistent communication with candidates and strategic partners
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to actively understand hiring needs and develop plans to address those needs by driving execution of hiring and recruiting strategies
- Close candidates in a high-volume, highly competitive environment
- Help design and further develop programs for early career hires, implementing creative solutions and new ideas around onboarding, programs and events
- Support our Early Career talent brand through diversity-related projects in partnership with the Inclusion & Diversity and Talent Brand teams
- Ideally be based on the West Coast and work PST hours.
- 5+ years relevant experience in full-cycle recruiting, preferably University technical recruiting or equivalent
- Demonstrated skills in sourcing, selling, interviewing, and closing candidates
- Strong project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally, influence decisions, and implement data-driven solutions
- Demonstrated creativity to think out of the box and adapt to changing needs
- Experience working with underrepresented talent and diverse communities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships within and outside of Cash App
- Effective public speaking and motivational skills to build support and sponsorship of initiatives and collaboration among stakeholders
- Ability to travel, if needed
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.