Director of Global Lead Generation - Sales
- Alternate Location: Dublin, Ireland
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
Square is looking for a passionate leader to manage the Account Development Representative (ADR) team globally. You will plan, organize, and lead a growing ADR team which includes direct management of ADR managers. Your leadership will help Square increase revenue against our annual sales quotas. Your entrepreneurship will be a valuable contribution to developing Square's lead generation strategy, expanding initiatives globally, and working with cross-functional partners. You will report directly to our Head of Sales Development.
- Lead a team globally to connect and qualify inbound lead flow and measure KPIs consistently to drive conversion performance
- Understand our complex business requirements and help create custom solutions
- Build predictable and repeatable inbound sales funnel processes and best practices across multiple teams
- Partner with Market Leads, Automation, Operations, Finance, Product, Marketing, and Risk teams
- Promote strategic projects across ADR to increase lead generation contribution
- Become an essential part of Sales Leadership at Square
- Effectively hire, coach and inspire Account Development Managers, preparing them for their next roles within Square
- Ensure we are completing inbound lead qualification from many channels in a high efficient manner
- 8+ years of sales experience in a high-growth company
- 4+ years within Sales Development
- 4+ years of leadership experience, with experience leading a team of sales managers
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- (Preferred) Experience in high transaction volume SaaS application or financial services sales
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and departments in a rapidly growing environment
- Experience communicating and managing relationships with senior executives
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Extensive experience in a metrics-driven sales organization
- Strong ability to coach your managers and sales representatives to higher performance
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.