Real Time Analyst
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Afterpay is transforming the way we pay by allowing customers to buy products immediately and pay for their purchases over four installments. The service is completely free⁵ for customers who pay on time - helping people spend responsibly. As of December 31, 2021, Afterpay is offered by more than 122,000 of the world’s favorite retailers and more than 19 million active customers have adopted the service.
Afterpay is currently available in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom, France, Italy and Spain, where it is known as Clearpay. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins. Afterpay is a wholly owned subsidiary of Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ).
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as a Real Time Analyst in our Workforce Management team. This team ensures that our customers around the globe have the best possible service experience and your role will be responsible for ensuring service levels are met by our customer service team by conducting real time monitoring of queues while identifying intraday trends.
- Daily monitoring, analysis, and reporting of results and activities within Digital teams globally.
- Manage the absentee line and report on absences daily.
- Roster Adherence - Monitoring and maintenance of daily roster to ensure staff are performing correct task per interval
- Proactively identify issues and areas for process improvement.
- Conduct real-time monitoring of queues and skill sets for the site and identify trends.
- Help with reporting on team performance where required.
- Proactive management of exceptions to existing schedules.
- Assist business continuity effort during a system outage or other unforeseen event.
- Manage communication across a broad range of stakeholders, ensuring understanding, and action (where necessary)
- Supporting operations teams and acting on real-time requests via slack tool and emails.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Communication skills, problem solving and cross group collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to establish, maintain and leverage positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, in order to achieve a high level of performance.
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong presentation, communication, ability to demonstrate sound reasoning and judgement.
- An energetic and positive mindset towards work and team oriented.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent decision-making.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under time constraints to meet project deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Transparent and engaging with a natural skill for developing relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills at all levels of the Organisation and have the ability to be proactive and influential.
- Real-time monitoring and queue monitoring experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience within Customer Service Operations is preferred.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.