Industry Marketing Campaign Manager
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
About The Role
As the Industry Marketing Campaign Manager, you will bring our B2B marketing and new enterprise merchant acquisition strategies to life by successfully executing various paid and earned campaigns that achieve our desired marketing goals
You will possess strong project management skills that will be leveraged to seamlessly work across various internal marketing disciplines, from Creative to Communications, and external vendors like trade media partners.
You will help to centralize information and processes related to our campaigns to maintain organization and execution speed.
- Lead the kickoff of assigned industry marketing campaign to ensure all stakeholders are properly briefed on their roles and deliverables.
- Manage internal project management systems by keeping key details like scope of our campaigns, tasks for each internal stakeholder, master campaign timelines, assets needed, and a results tracking system all up to date.
- Partner with all necessary sales and marketing disciplines to ensure each element in our campaign includes their contribution and feedback.
- Brief external partners like trade media publishers or creative freelancers on our campaign goals, negotiate a scope or media buy, and execute that work as their day-to-day point of contact.
- Maintain a results tracking system that can compare the results across our campaigns and allow for easy reference across the organization.
- Build insightful campaign recap reports that can be circulated across the organization including upper management.
- Manage POs and invoices for external agencies leveraged in industry marketing campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience with B2B marketing in media, advertising, or retail technology with a project management or campaign management focus
- Experience with executing campaigns across multiple channels and creative tactics, such as: display media, live events, and branded content.
- Highly organized, expert prioritizer and able to manage stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Experience working in a very cross-functional environment and managing relationships across Marketing, Sales, Client Success and Analytics
- Experience within advertising industry a plus
- Experience with LinkedIn Campaign Manager a plus
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $114,200 - USD $139,600
Zone B: USD $106,200 - USD $129,800
Zone C: USD $97,100 - USD $118,700
Zone D: USD $85,700 - USD $104,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.