Localization Operations Program Manager
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Los Angeles, United States
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
The Globalization team helps to bring Square products and services to the world. Our goal is to leverage our success in the US and deliver innovative, simple, unique, and fully localized experiences to our international customers. We are looking for a Localization Operations Program Manager to join our team and help us shape the Square message with maximum local relevance, amplifying our brand and products in key markets around the globe. You will report to the Localization Operations Manager.
- Partner with cross-functional teams within Globalization to resolve issues with vendors
- Support Localization Operations Lead by coordinating with Block administrative support
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding process for all teams in collaboration with Leads
- Manage Globalization team's infrastructure including Registry groups and other permissions to meet the needs of each team
- Draft and present reports on individual vendor performance and trends in collaboration with Analyst
- Create process documentation together with cross-functional partners
- Gather requirements on vendor needs from LPMs (Localization Program Managers), TPMs (Technical Program Managers) and LCSs (Localization Content Specialists)
- Support the team in ad hoc projects to support dynamic business needs, etc.
- Manage projects, work towards deadlines, and establish roadmap milestones and reviews
- Recommend strategic decisions based on analyzing data
- Develop key relationships with stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in Localization project management including vendor management and experience working with budgets
- Familiarity with Marketing transcreation, Product and Website localization process and technology
- Experience with globalization management systems, content management systems, video localization tools and LQA testing methodologies
- Passionate and knowledgeable about globalizing software and hardware
- Experience with collecting and analyzing localization data a bonus
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.